How to Change Facebook Page Name After 200 + Likes
Facebook pages are one the best choices among bloggers to engage with their audience. But the most common problem they face is, how to change name of a Facebook page after 200 + likes. However for US users it is not a big deal to change Facebook page name several times, whereas for non- US users, Facebook doesn’t allow to change page name after 200 likes. There are so many ways you have read on the internet to change Facebook page name after 200 likes, unfortunately some are not working and some are hard to understand. So, in this tutorial I am going to share a very simple method to change Facebook page name which I have tested personally and finds everything working fine.
Let’s Follow the method to change Facebook page name after 200 + likes.
While changing your Facebook page name you must follow these steps in proper order, otherwise you may lost your Facebook page. I have also attached some screenshots for better understanding. Click on images to see it in larger size.
Method 1 to change Facebook page name after 200 + likes :
* Open Google Chrome browser and install the Zen Mate Extension.
* After installing ZenMate you have to set an email and password to use this extension.
* After setting up email and password close the chrome browser and restart it.
* Now change your location to USA in ZenMate chrome extension
* After changing your location, login to your Facebook account and click on the “settings” tab, then click on the “Page Info” option to change your Facebook page name.
* Click on “change name”
* Now click on the “Request Change” link, a new window open Automatically (I Need To Change the name of My Page.)
* Fill the information you have been asked.
* Input your Gov. issued id card.
* Now all thing is done, you will soon get the name change reply from the Facebook team.
I have added a video tutorial for better understanding.
Method 2 to change Facebook page name after 200 + likes :
With use of a fast proxy you will be able to change Facebook page name after 200+ likes. For doing this search for a fast proxy, I reccomend you to use “18.104.22.168” and then change the proxy settings of your chrome browser. You can change proxy settings of your chrome browser this way, click on “settings” and search Proxy in the search bar.
Now click on “Change Proxy Settings” , after clicking on it a popup appears then click on “LAN Settings”. Here fill IP address as “22.214.171.124” and port as “8080”. For better understanding, have a look on this screenshot.
* Now open the Facebook fan page which you want to change the name.
* Navigate to “Page Info” and Change the category to “Local Business” in both fields, as shown in the screenshot.
* Remove address from “Address” option and click save.
* Now go to settings >> “Translated Name”. Here you will see 4 languages in it. Select any language and type your desired Facebook page name with the language symbol at the end.
See Screenshot –
* After all these, click on the “Language” and change the language “English(US)” by the language symbol you have entered in the page name field.
I have used symbol of Korean language so, I need to change my language from “English (US)” to Korean.
see screenshot below.
* Okay you have done it all. Refresh the Facebook page. Now you have your Facebook page with your desired name , now you can change your language to the default i.e. English.
Remove language symbol:
While changing Facebook page name after 200+ likes we have used a language symbol. Now its time to remove that symbol from the page name. so, go to “Translated Name” and remove that symbol and click on “Save Settings” . After saving all the settings, refresh your Facebook page and you will get your page with a changed name without any language symbol.
Conclusion : In this tutorial we have learned 2 methods to change Facebook page name after 200 + likes. I think both the methods are good and easy to understand but I recommend the second method to change your Facebook page name after 200 likes because in this method we don’t need to provide any information to the Facebook developers team.
I hope this tutorial helps you in changing your Facebook page after 200 likes. If you other ways of changing Facebook fan page name then do share via comments. Your comments and ideas are always useful to us. You can appreciate us by sharing this post on your social networks. You can also bookmark us to stay updated on this tutorials.